Sunday, January 10, 2010

1-1-10 Feeding Time

Keilo and I went to Sedgwick County Park this afternoon to look for our photo. As I was taking pictures across the road I hear the loudest quacking noise I had ever heard. When I turned around and looked across the road, this is what I saw...This nice man was tending to the ducks and geese in the park. I've never seen that many ducks all in one place before. When he emptied his first bucket and headed back to his car, they started following him. He then got out another small bucket from his car and started scattering the feed again. No matter where he walked, they followed him. At one point I saw him wave his hand in front of him so he could walk down by the water, and the ducks. It was like they knew what he wanted them to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment